By using our services and unless agreed otherwise, clients consent to the following terms:
1. Bird’s Eye, its employees and its partners are hired solely as advisors. We cannot be held liable for consequences flowing from our advice or our services.
2. Bird’s Eye may use client names and project descriptions on its website for promotional purposes. That being said, we will accommodate requests as to the exact content of descriptions in the spirit of our collaborations.
3. Clients are invoiced by e-mail; payments are due within 30 days. Late payments are subject to 8% interest and €40 invoicing fees.
4. Copyrights on texts and/or visual designs remain with author(s), unless agreed otherwise.
5. Bird’s Eye operates under Dutch law.
Bird’s Eye is registered in the Dutch trade register.